PIQE was founded in San Diego. The mission gave birth to our San Diego office, the first of all PIQE regional sites. Since 1987, we continue the mission started by our founders and partnered with parents and our local school to remove barriers that impacts our children academic success. Our team works together with schools to provide parents the tools to support and advocate for their children.
Today, the San Diego office has served 319 schools in 36 school districts within the counties of San Diego, Imperial, and a portion of Riverside. This office has graduated more than 95,000 parents from PIQE’s programs, thus enhancing the education of nearly 300,000 students.
Text COSD COVID19 to 468-311 to get text alerts for updates
CA State Legislators
- President pro Tempore of the California State Senate Toni Atkins – San Diego District 39
- Assemblymember Tasha Boerner Horvath – Encinitas District 76
- Assemblymember Marie Waldron – Escondido District 75
- Assemblymember Todd Gloria – San Diego District 78
- Assemblymember Lorena Gonzalez – San Diego District 80
- Senator Ben Hueso – San Diego District 40
- Assemblymember Brian Maienschein – San Diego District 77
- Assemblymember Shirley Weber – San Diego Distrcit 79